Accessibility & design in the kitchen
Dan Formosa tests some kitchen tools.
Perspectives on kitchen tools that I didn’t have until watching this video:
- The left-handed oil test.
- “I wouldn’t buy this for someone I don’t like.”
- There’s more than one way to slice corn kernels off the cob.
- Use different colored Sharpies to make your point.
- Arthritis is the “accessibility” of the kitchen.
The upshot? Buy the pineapple slicer and the strawberry corer, and maybe the apple slicer/corer. Skip the rest.
And use a bundt pan.